|Job Title||Location||Company||How to Apply||Date Added|
|Floral Designer||Osage, IA||Osage Floral and Gifts|
Floral Designer P/T. Training and/or 2-3 years of experience req. Flexible hours. The successful candidate will be able to provide knowledgeable and caring floral consultation and design beautiful arrangements for all occasions. If you're looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, fun, and growing business we'd love to visit with you. Apply in person or call.
Osage Floral and Gifts
530 Main St.
Osage, IA 50461
|Outreach Coordinator||Osage, IA||Mitchell County Farm Bureau||The Outreach Coordinator will closely work with volunteer Board of Directors and 1,200+ members of Farm|
Bureau in Mitchell County. They will implement marketing strategies, manage social media accounts and
develop promotional programs with the guidance of the Board of Directors. They will perform communications
and outreach duties on behalf of the Mitchell County Farm Bureau.
1. Maintain regular contact with the Regional Manager regarding Farm Bureau activities.
2. Research, prepare and submit articles to the Spokesman and local media.
3. Collect and enter member advertisements in the Spokesman.
4. Coordinate and develop outreach opportunities and programs within the community.
5. Coordinate and maintain an active County Farm Bureau social media presence.
6. Collect and process new and/or renewing membership information generated by walk-ins or agents.
7. Organize member service and support tasks. Not limited to membership benefits, member account
questions, information changes and overall membership customer service.
8. Support Ag in the Classroom program.
9. Coordinate the financial accounts and records for the County Farm Bureau by organizing invoices to be
paid, submitting expenses for payment and surfacing financial reports.
10. Establish and maintain an organized office filing system of current records. Manage office records and
files according to the file retention policy. Maintain an organized system of historical records and audit
11. Coordinate with Regional Manager; the county activities in legislative work, leadership, events, and
other programs for the County Recognition Program.
12. Prepare documents and materials for the County Board of Directors monthly meetings. Not limited to
timely meeting notices, keeping a current contact list, accurate financial reporting, meeting minutes
preparation, preparing details for discussion topics, preparing agenda items, preparing refreshments
and follow up on details and action items following the meeting.
13. Work and communicate with committee chairs, executive officers and board of directors as needed on
projects, activities and other county business.
14. Serve as a liaison between the Regional Manager, Farm Bureau Financial Services and the County
Board President, Officers, and Board of Directors.
15. Complete event registrations as directed.
16. Phone and office coverage as needed.
17. Other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidates will be familiar with agriculture, self-motivated and able to work independently.
Please send resume, cover letter and references to regional manager, Holly Merritt at email@example.com.